For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3.16
►What would cause a perfect God to agree to come to a mutinous world?
- God is love and it is impossible or contain or hoard love. Love drew God out of Heaven
►The only cure for the blindness imposed by sin, was the shock & presence of Love!
- This is why the God of this world has blinded people to the love of God (2 Cor 4.4)
- This is why our unity is important. When people see it, it’s like God’s biz card
Love is Exemplified…Demonstrated…Proven…in Sacrifice
►Love is: Inconvenience. (*Not easily accessible)
- Convenience: Easily accessible
►Love shows us that the only true inconvenience in the Christ-like faith is convenience!
Love identifies you! Godliness is revealed in what you release, not what you collect
►Brotherhood/sisterhood is not based upon similarity of tastes, likes or resemblance. It is biologically and spiritual predicated upon common ancestry. Period. I chose to love, based upon that common ancestry. However, love doesn't give us the liberty of being unconcerned about the state of our brother/sister.
►1 Kings 3.16 (The Mother intuitively did what was unconventional. She was intuitive of what appeared to be counter-intuitive.) Love, demonstrated by sacrifice, proved the identify of the true mother.
- She didn’t just say “let him live” she said give him to her…( a son to an unmarried women was valuable)
Challenge: We can’t fully give a love that we haven’t received. Go deep with God today.
Slide #5 Next Steps In Connecting With Your Purpose…
- New Beginning: Commit to follow Christ (Card/Prayer)
- Grow: Adult Bible Class Sunday @ 9am & Wednesdays @ 7pm. Follow fast guidelines.
- Connect: Join a LIFE GROUP & journey with great people who are doing life together.
- Thrive: 1. Ask The Lord for an understanding of unconditional love. 2. Share the love you’ve been withholding because of inconvenience. 3. Read the Christmas story with new eyes this season.
- Serve: We honor God in giving our lives away. Check bulletin for opportunities to serve.